Thursday, March 16, 2017

Raising Above Being Sad

About a month ago I was feeling really sad and very low, I felt as though nothing was going my way and that I couldn't find happiness again. I tired my best to think positive but it felt as I could never feel happy. I absolutely hate this I mean who doesn't hate feelings sad. I couldn't figure out what the problem was so I started to think hard about it and I came to a realization. I wasn't happy with allot of aspects of my life. I'm mostly a loner and I have few friends ,but the friends that I do have I like to keep close I get attached easier and that was the problem. I was feeling low and felt as though my friends wasn't here for me. What I didn't realize is  that it isn't the end of the world life goes on and you can meet new people. What I'm trying to say if your head is facing a wall there is a way out. Try to identify the problem then when you see it change it. Do things you love for me I paint ,I go out, and I go to school events. When you stay busy you stay happy. If you're going through A hard time I want you to know your not alone and that I faced a similar situation. I'll be posting a video soon on YouTube about rising above beings sad.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoP6bATXo7RpW_wYZlge8xg

No comments:

Post a Comment