Monday, March 13, 2017

About My Natural Hair

My hair has been natural all my life. I really enjoy being natural unfortunately nothing good comes without some struggles. Dealing with natural hair can be very intimidating I often spend allot of time trying manage it. My hair also has a little bit of damage that I am recovering from. I will insert a couple photographs to show some colors I dyed my hair in high school. That lead to me having damage in my hair.


I  was absolutely in infatuated with my bleached out hair. Little did I know bleaching my hair was incredibly bad for my hair. The side effects of bleaching my hair was a looser curl pattern and my hair would get more tangled more often than usual. I could not bother with the extra stress of tangled hair and looser curl pattern.
So I took a huge step and decided to dye my hair black again. Ultimately  I had to cut my hair to cut the damage off I did this December 25,2016. These are the results of my trim a more defined curl pattern,less frizz and more shine, the most important difference I noticed was in the thickness my hair felt more full even though it had less hair how weird it that!

My hair is now noticeably  thicker and seems to have more shine,bonce, grew a bit more. I am great full for the improvement in hair but I have been sometimes struggling to figure out what styles to put in my hair. Natural hair is very versatile but when you have a large amount of hair sometimes you don't know what to do with it that is me about right now. My plan is to do more protective styles so my styles can last a while while still looking like I put effort into my appearance.


No comments:

Post a Comment